Organizational audit is designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps to accomplish objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined, approached to evaluate existing state and identify possible improvements in organisational design, division of responsibilities and relevant processes.
Examines and evaluates an organization’s functions and the weight each function has in overall structure.
Audit results help to:
- Evaluate organization’s current status, critical areas and formulate development needs
- Improve effectiveness of existing functions and processes
- Make data-based management decisions
- Optimize organization’s resources
Helps organizations to evaluate the effectiveness of training function to ensure that training programs meet organizational needs and goals. Audit results help to:
- Use the training budget in the most efficient way
- Develop strategic plan to improve key competencies to reach business goals
- Identify and improve inefficient training programs and improve knowledge transfer across the organisation
- Improve employer branding
Organizational Culture Audit
Organizational audit provides answers to the following questions:
- How to transform an organization from «survival» to «development» mode?
- How to solve internal confects among different structural units and inside the teams?
- How to create new or adapt organizational culture in merger and acquisition cases?
- What are the main obstacles to efficiency?
- How to prepare the organization for upcoming changes and transformation?