Effective processes are essential part of organizational development. Audit highlights improvement needs, and together with our consultants you will find the most effective ways of working and the most appropriate solutions to drive the desired change.
Improvement projects support organizational development and make organization’s resource management a success.
BLEND Consulting offers to develop:
Performance management system and KPIs
Designing a system and defining rules within an organization how to:
- Set performance goals
- Evaluate employee performance
- Plan career development
- Give feedback
Remuneration and motivation system
- Develop clear structure, guidelines and remuneration rules in an organization
- Redesign organization’s knowledge management, training and development processes
- Train managers to work with different motivational tools
- Create transparent internal communication on reward system
- Define organization’s strategic goals and objectives
- Establish rules for operation
- Organize the work flows
- Delegate authority
- Coordinate activities
Effective processes and continuous improvement mindset
- Development of clear and effective processes schemes, division of responsibilities and road-maps for implementing desired changes.
- The effectiveness of any organization relies on its employees taking responsibility to constantly improving the ways or working -reducing errors or waste, resolving repeated issues that slow down a process or make it unpleasant for users.
On-boarding, off-boarding and re-boarding programs
- Defines process flows and roles & responsibilities of on/off-boarding processes
- Make sure new hire is welcomed and the workplace is ready for the new hire
- Make sure all compliance matters are covered when on/off-boarding a new hire
- Support development of positive employer branding
Learning and development systematic approach
- Develop structured and systematic approach to organizational learning
- Find the most effective learning solutions, including blended learning
- Develop internal trainers and mentors to ensure optimal knowledge sharing and management
- Develop e-learning content in line with organization needs, latest technological and learning behavior trends
- Competence framework approach